WELL, HERE IT IS....

Sunday, June 19, 2011

st.george!:)

lets just get right to it...
I FINALLY WENT TO ST. GEORGE!!
i went with ashlee and her dad and had the best time ever!!
we are so crazy. and i bet everyone in that hotel will remember us:) 
*
my stupid phone is still gay,
and wont let me send pictures so you will have to wait for the good ones. 
but you can look at these, the ones ashlee took:






hahah yeah. there will be more!! and better ones. 
with us together. 
*
*
*
while we were in St. George 
we went to maddies house!! it was so fun!! she has this cute little house there,
that we will be going back to soon! and im so excited! 
it will be the four retards:) me, ashlee, kylee, and maddie!!! WOOT!

oh my heck! i have not seen kylee in forever!! 
she was gone, then when she came back, i was gone. wow.
KYLEE IS SO NICE!! like, nicest girl ever!! not kidding!!

~
~
~
 after St. George i went to my fathers for the weekend!
and had lots of fun!!
we decorated his room with a bunch of HAPPY FATHERS DAY pictures everywhere.
and also got him 2 shirts and a new golfing glove.:) i love my dad:)

well have a good day!!:) ... well rest of the day:) 


p.s. IM GETTING BRACES NEXT MONTH!! finally. 


TA*TA

No comments:

Post a Comment