WELL, HERE IT IS....

Saturday, November 27, 2010

weekend at grannys...

So this was by far the best weekend at my grannys!:)
i loved it and i love her!!
sadie: i want a camera.
g-ma: well theres one thats been sittin on the fridge for about 2 years.
sadie: OH MY GOSH AND ITS A GOOD ONE!
ahaha i love you grandma!

so friday, i went to my friendies house. PAIGE!
and it was a butt load of fun! then... we came to my grandmas and planned
my graduation trip (im not graduating for 4 more years)
we are going to take a cruise!
first new york, then england, then belguin, the france, then italy!:)
about 2 months!
:
:
:

saturday (today) came and i woke up to
my little sister singing in the shower!!!:) oh man shes just great and singing.
 then we picked up my cousin and went to see tangled!

OH YEAH AND I GOT TWO NEW COUSINS!!
my aunt adopted them!
they are 5, and 2!
there sooo cute!!!:):)

then i came home and now im blogging!! so tonight we are gonna watch old
christmas movies and eat turkey!:) yum.

oh also we and an adventure in grandmas basement!
old shoes!

love letters from my grandpa.

mads reading my grandmas journal.

old treasure chest with all my grandmas stuff.

yearbook, my grannys cheer team.
(only 6 cheerleaders)

my grandpa's basket ball photo, in the yearbook.

awesome old shoes.

more treasures.

sweeping the nasty basement floor.

sooooo old chair.

old fam-dam-ily photo.
top, suzie (aunt)
bottom, natalie (aunt)
left, john (uncle)
right, shane (DADDY)

the old treasure chest form world war...?
~
~
~
~
RANDOMS

my wonderful grandpa:)

so my grandma has alot of snow.

PSHYCO COWS.

my granny has tons of OUTSIDE cats,
thats just 2 of them.


my grandpas snow boots!:)

~dance,love,live



No comments:

Post a Comment