WELL, HERE IT IS....

Thursday, November 25, 2010

thankful:)

HAPPY THANKS GIVING:) today is a great day.
you get to think about how thankful you are and love your family:)
this thanksgiving imma go to my g-mas and see my aunt and uncle
that i have not seen in a looong while.
unfortunatly my momma has to work:(
but i am so THANKFUL for her because.....
she works her butt of just for us.
and she a great mom:)
I LOVE YOU MA!

yesterday: wednesday
me and maky had a little photo shoot in the freezing cold:(
oh my gosh!! i thought i was gonna freeze to death!







but when we got home we made HOMEMADE cinnamon rolls
and spooned:) 
While making the yummy rolls we had no four to roll the dough out so we used
pancake mix:) yes. it was still good!
" oh common baby dont stick yet! "
oh how i love makaye!:) i am so thankful to have a friend like her becuase
she is just the best thing that has ever happend to me haha!
afta a while we went to calays and had a little hang out with all of the friends
. judy peed her pants
. im the champion of just dance
. isaiah makes a good nerdy girl
. frozen cake bits are the best
. matty is really funny
AND I LOVE THEM ALL:)

tuesday and monday:
school. easy. thats all.

quote of the day:



well more like a saying!

i love family!!:)
we played cards all night and watch christmas movies! <3

my funny old uncle: "whats going on"
me: "well, there just cutting the turkey"
funny old uncle: "oh thats why we are here?"
 ahhaha i love him so much!
~
~
~
~
~
 p.s. my room is almost decorated for christmas:) 
no worries pics will be up! & also more photos of me and mak!
~dance,love,live

No comments:

Post a Comment