WELL, HERE IT IS....

Sunday, January 23, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIENDS!:)

well its january and everyone has a birthday!!
Mak. Friday
Jasmine. Sunday
Livi. Monday
woo:)

so, i spent all friday and saturday with maky:)
it was fun!!
friday, went to carly's and celebrated 
clines and maks birthday!
*cafe rio
*blue streaks
*root beer
*dance party
*spying
*jump rope tie-ups 
*pll
*bs
*sleeping over 
*dreaming about fish
and thats pretty much it!

saturday, mak and I went to the mall!
and shopped!!
then we got tired and came home!:)

~
~

also, MAKAYE AND I GOT BLUE STREAKS!!
yeah!! blue!!
in our hair!!
they are so cute i love them!!
woooohoooo;)


MONDAY IS A BIG DAY!
my granny is getting a new kidney!:)
hope everything goes well:)

I LOVE YOU GRANDMA, AND SUZY!
yes, my very nice aunt is giving her the kidney!

sundays are great. so calm and relaxing. 
i love sundays.

today
----------
i will,
- clean my room
- shower
- work on sewing projects
- get everything ready for the week
- thats all.


~dance,love,live


p.s. I HATE BLUE MAKEUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment