WELL, HERE IT IS....

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

l.o.v.e

today,
well yesterday.
i wore a shirt i made! ohh it was cute! 
and i wore my NEW BOOTS!!
i l.o.v.e them so much, thanks mommy.
and... i wore this cute white blazer,,
from my little friend that was so kind to give me her 
hand me downs;)
.
.
.
{and today}
i wore NEW GRAY PANTS!
i l.o.v.e then soooo much,
i wore a floral tank with a plaid shirt un-buttoned!
and i really wanted to wear combat boots..
but nope.. i couldn't 
so i just wore some black boots.
.
.
.
what am i gonna wear tomorrow? idk.
.
.
.
today at school,
a1} did a marble lab in science 
and it was easy.
a2} english. with ashlee was a ball! 
"i can feel it"
and oh sadie, u and me have the same phone.
cricket? droid?
yup.
its kinda weird having the same phone as ur teacher.
don't cha think?
then flex,
well me and mak almost went to a.f.t. all because of 
MR. BURTON!
who says i did not turn in my
hard tack... but i did too.
it says his name is PINK letters.
a3} FAVORITE CLASS IN THE WORLD!!! SEWING!!! 
i l.o.v.e it!
even though the teacher has TONS of stories.
:)
lunch...
well like always my sandwich was squished.:(
a4} cheessee iittsss:)
"WOAH LOOK AT HER BUTT IN THOSE PANTS!"
hah gen.

then the day came to and end.
and ashlee gave me tons of STORIES;);)
and that was about it.

~dance,love,live

No comments:

Post a Comment