WELL, HERE IT IS....

Monday, April 25, 2011

everything else.

let me just update. geez do I know how to update my blog or what!!;)
but... good news! i took pics!:)


okay so heres some from easter and spring break {in random order}
so... me kayman. milan. livi. and ash
all had a sleepover during spring break {well we had a lot}
but this was just some gold fish and popcorn!:)

ash's friend had a really cute dog
that look like my old dog!

and... ash send this little pic to me!!:)
"we just wanna say hey"
hahah i love the acton's!

ashlee at the sleepover

me and ash went exploring! 
we followed the train tracks!

CUTE!!


kayman at the sleepover!:)

vote for jeffrey!!

me and ash LOVE mc donald's!

a while ago me ash livi milan and kayman 
went to a fashion show!
I. LOVED. IT. 
and really want to go to that high school now.

kayman ash and I had a hairy potter movie marathon.
and ate good food!

kayman ash and I went on a little picnic 
since it was such a nice day!

before the picnic:)

cutie!!:) we love picnic's

me and ash made this REALLY GROSS drink.
ew. ew. ew.

she grows hair through her teeth:)

my 3rd sister!!:) ahaha

mmmm feel my mustache;)

I went to ashlee's dads with her over
spring break weekend and she was 
excited:)

ashlee's brothers duck!!:)
its a cutie!

ash's lip ring! 

me and milan at the sleepover!!

me and ash's 
little friends!

my glasses at the picnic


me and ash 
drinkin hot cocoa!!

me and ash went tanning on a roof! 
and got little rocks in our skin!!!:(

ash at the picnic

me, kayman, and ash on the dugouts 
tanning!!


so, that was pretty much my spring break!!
I hung out with ashlee EVERYDAY {but 1}
and i loved it!! i love that girl!:)

so, thats a lot of pics... tomorrow ill update what happened for easter!:)
good plan? k.

well i hope u liked this LONG post!!
love yeah.

~dance,love,live

No comments:

Post a Comment