WELL, HERE IT IS....

Sunday, May 15, 2011

l.o.v.e. THE WEATHER!:)

Hey!!:) so... this weekend was so fun
and last weekend, but anyways I am loving the weather 
even though there are some rain storms here and there!!
this is whats been goin on:
my shoes came!! LOVE them!!

I went to the park today:) and saw some cute ducks!

at the park i took a pretty cool photo if i do say so myself;)
on Friday we all had a little swim party and Milan and Kaymans!!:)
{kayman,maddie,me,ashlee,livi,milan}

then we ran around the neighborhood in our swimsuits!! i love summer!!
{kylee,livi,me,ashlee,maddie,kayman}


Then yesterday me and maddie and kylee and ashlee went to visit 
the handi taylor;)
after that we went to ashlees and watched the JUSTIN BIEBER MOVIE!!:)
ahhhh every time i watch it i just get more bieber fever!!:) 
me and ash had a sleepover then I came home!!

I hope you guys had a great weekend too!!

love:SADIE



~dance,love,live

No comments:

Post a Comment